Fiction is a fantastic way of looking out through somebody else’s eyes. You get to experience loss and tragedy and death. But experience these things in a form which means that when you close the pages and put the book back on the shelf, it’s over and you’re home and you’re safe
your-majesty-shion whispered: *whispers* I'M SORRY wkerl;we;trkwetl';wkrtw
You and I both know that you are very far from sorry >w>
booksandotherpassions whispered: ((Once you get this you have to say five nice things about yourself publicly, and then pass it along to ten followers~))
l;grnjktbhklmfd;xr,thdkmydkm;,ersht. How many of these did I have waiting for me ;w; <3
- I listen to people more than they think I do. I catch on to the tiniest shift in tone or the subtlest of hints. If you want the thing, I will remember and buy it for you on your birthday >w<
- I try to remain optimistic even when my anxiety tells me to be otherwise. It doesn’t always work but I manage to bounce back :D
- I stay angry for about 2.5 seconds and then everything is forgiven
- I very rarely get angry
- I have a soft voice?
ib-askgarry whispered: Once you get this you must tell five random facts about yourself then pass this on to 10 of your favorite followers.
I forgot this was in my inbox, I am so sorry this is so late. relkgsekrnhktrsnhkrnhk.
- I just got my haircut owo
- I should be doing lots of other things and yet I am sitting on Tumblr
- I watched the entirety of RWBY again yesterday.
- I unfortunately have to work today
- Annnnddddd my favorite animals are wolves~